Richwood Acoustic guitar SWG-150-CE
The Songwriter Series is developed to have a very focussed, voluminous and inspiring sound to accompany a singer songwriter as well as any other guitar player. In order to achieve this we applied the special and unique lattice bracing. No other acoustic gutar builder has used this classical guitar bracing in a steelstring guitar yet. This bracing pattern is responsible for a well-defined tone with more punch than a guitar with a regular X-bracing.
- Body: Grand auditorium with cutaway
- Top material: Solid A grade Sitka spruce
- Back & side material: Laminated rosewood
- Neck material: Indonesian mahogany
- Fingerboard material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard binding material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerbaord radius: 14"
- Bridge material: Indian rosewood
- Nut & saddle material: Bone 43*6mm and 72*3mm
- Machine head: Derjung Deluxe chrome
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16
- Bridge pins: Indian rosewood with abalone dot
- Electronics: Fishman Presys +
- Color: Natural