Richwood Acoustic guitar D-20-CE
Richwood Master Series handmade dreadnought guitar.
Richwood Master Series are all handmade acoustic guitars, made of premium selected tonewoods, professionally set-up before packing.
The technical and aesthetical advanced features include bone fittings, a double action trussrod, voluted headstock joint, cotton capped X-braces,mahogany back braces, high grade Derjung machine heads, USA D'Addario EXP16 coated phosphor bronze strings and Fishman electronics.
The solid Sitka spruce top combined with mahogany back and sides result in a light and lively tone. The 20 series has a satin finish which gives it a more natural look.
- Body shape: Dreadnought cutaway
- Bracing design: X scalloped, with mahogany back braces
- Scale length: 650mm
- Body length: 500mm
- Lower bout width: 405mm
- Body thickness: 96/120mm
- Top material: Solid A grade Sitka spruce
- Back & side material: Laminated mahogany
- Neck material: Indonesian mahogany
- Fingerboard material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard binding material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: 14'
- Bridge material: Indian rosewood
- Top color: Natural
- Body finishing: Satin open pore
- Neck finish: Satin
- Rosette: Heringbone ring
- Side binding: Black
- Back binding: Black
- Trussrod: Active two-way
- Top position dots: 7mm + 5mm white pearl shell
- Side position dots: 2mm white pearl shell
- Frets: 2.4*1.1MM 18% nickel silver
- Nut & saddle material and size: Bone 43*6MM and 72*3mm
- Machine head: Derjung Deluxe chrome
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16
- Bridge pins: Black color, white core
- Pickguard: Imported 114 tortoise D
- Strap button: Chrome
- Pickup: Fishman ISYS601
- Color: Natural (matte)
- Includes: Truss rod key and spare 1st string