Peavey Modelling Amplifier VYPYR-X1
Multi-instrumental modeling amplifier designed for use with electric, acoustic, and bass guitars. Built-in instrument modeling with 2 instrument models; 12 stompbox effects with parameter controls (run up to 5 effects simultaneously). Universal delay and reverb controls. USB 3.0 output for connecting to your computer as an audio interface. Compatible with Sanpera footswitch for additional controls (sold separately).
- Number of Channels: 3
- Total Power: 20W RMS
- Speaker Size: 1 x 8"
- Custom-voiced Reverb
- Effects: 12 x Stompbox FX, Up to 5 simultaneous FX
- Amp Modeling: 26 x Guitar Amps, 6 x Bass Amps, 6 x Acoustic Amps
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 6,3mm jack guitar/bass/acoustic), 3,5mm Aux in, USB Type B, 3,5mm Headphones input, Footswitch I/O: 1 x 8-pin (Footswitch not included)
- Features: 30-second Looper (Sanpera required)
- Computer Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth
- Weight: 9,2 kg