Flight Soprano Ukulele NUS-200
The NUS200 rewrites the rule book on first ukes. Made from Indonesian laminate teak which gives us total control over sound, volume and punch, you’ll question whether you ever need to upgrade. The neck is made from locally sourced Meranti with a nandu fretboard which we’ve built with a nut width of 38mm to bring you more space and comfort when learning those new chords.
- Body Shape: Soprano (12 frets)
- Top: Laminated Teak
- Back & Side: Laminated Teak
- Bridge: Nandu
- Neck: Meranti
- Fretboard: Nandu
- Nut & Saddle: Pps
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th fret
- Premium Features: Teak wood, Arched back, Open Geared Tuners, Gig Bag
- Free gigbag and instructional booklet included!