Digital Piano Dynatone SLP-50 RW
Dynatone's budget offering, the SLP-50 comes with weighted key touch and has great expressive capability considering its price. 14 high-quality voices recreates the sound of instruments just as realistic. Its simple and refined design includes the LED on the middle of the panel for ease of use.
Weighted Hammer Keyboard with Adjustable Dynamics
The weighted keyboard of the SLP-50 with a real hammer action simulates the authentic feel of an acoustic piano for the pianist. The keys are characterized by a "natural" resistance when pressed, just like a classic acoustic piano. The keys are also sensitive to dynamics.
The SLP-50 as a "Twin-Piano"
Another feature of the SLP-50 is the ability to split the keyboard into two halves, resulting in two small independent keyboards. These two keyboards can be played sitting side-by-side, allowing music students and music teachers to play together! In addition to this function, the SLP-50 offers many other features such as a metronome, headphone jacks, recording capability, layer, split, transpose and much more.
- 88 weighted keys with hammer and touch response, max. 32-note polyphony
- 14 Voices, 13 Effects, Layer-, Split-, and Twin-Piano Functions, Local MIDI
- Recording function
- USB audio/MIDI interface and 2 headphone jacks
- 3 pedals
- Dimensions (H x W x D) Piano: about 85 cm x 137 cm x 44 cm
- Piano Weight: about 51 kg (incl. Packaging)
- Color: Dark rosewood
- incl. power supply and piano bench