UHF Dual Digital Wireless Microphone System WF-U216HP
The WF-U216 is a UHF dual wireless microphone system with 16 channels each. Its main characteristics are reliability, audio quality and extreme simplicity of use. It’s been designed for all those professionals who need a ready-to-use tool, always. Despite its minimalist look, the WF-U216 is a concentrate of technology, capable of integrating a high-quality microphone preamp stage, a DSP-based audio processing, a PLL synthesis stage, and other functions in a single chip. Compared to analog systems, it significantly improves the stability and reliability of the FM modulation section, the AF and audio stages, offering professional level music performance. The WF-U216 is also equipped with the IR synchronization system, for quick coupling between the receiver and transmitter. Both the hand transmitter and the pocket transmitter can work with AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries. The handheld transmitter also allows direct charging of the batteries thanks to the supplied USB cable. The quality of the cardioid capsules of the handheld microphone (dynamic) is professional.
- 520-550MHz UHF Band
- 16-Channels for each Microphone (32-channels in total)
- Simple and Outright User Interface with display on Transmitters and Receiver
- Single-chip design with high-quality preamp, DSP audio processing, and PLL synthesis
- IR Matching System for Quick Setup
- High efficiency battery consumption design.
- 50m Ideal Distance (without obstacles)
- Professional Hand-held Microphone with Dynamic Cardioid Capsule
- Transmitter Battery Voltage: 2x1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries or 2x1.2V Rechargeable
- Transmitter Continuous Using: about 5 hours